Aligned to global macro trends, Honeywell solutions are focused on addressing some of the world’s toughest challenges.
With more than 50% of our product portfolio linked to energy efficiency, Honeywell is well-positioned to address the world’s energy challenges.
- Energy savings Performance contracts
- Enovate Blowing agent foam insulation
- Demand response
- Energy management systems
- Programmable thermostats and remote Home management
Traditional energy sources are finite, but the demand for energy is expected to double by 2030. Honeywell solutions enable energy from new sources such as natural oils, wind, and solar while addressing global concerns regarding climate change and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Green Fuels for Transportation, Power and Heat
- Natural Gas Processing technology and equipment
- Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Solar Power
at home, at work or traveling, safety and security are always a priority. Honeywell personal protective equipment and security technologies can help keep an emergency from becoming a tragedy. our security solutions for buildings, industrial facilities and national defense protect us from emerging threats.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fire & Gas Detection Devices
- Advanced In-Flight and On-The-Ground Avionics
- Remote Home Monitoring
- Industrial Biometric Security Technologies
- Ballistic Protection Materials Management
- Micro Electrical Mechanical Systems (MEMS)
The global middle class is expected to grow from 1.8 billion to almost 5 billion people by 2030. This trend requires solutions that support growing infrastructure and improve quality of life. Honeywell solutions play an important role as more people drive cars, travel by air, own homes and establish new communities.
- Air Traffic Management
- Refining & Petrochemical Production Technologies
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
Honeywell helps our customers be better, faster and more efficient. Our solutions effectively manage home comfort and security from remote locations, keep passengers in touch everywhere they fly, and provide employees in the field with the tools that will help them work smarter.
- OneWireless Mobile Control Room in Industrial Facilities
- Demand Response Thermostats
- Mobile Computing
- Barcode Scanners
- In-Flight Communications & Productivity Solutions