Example of Garrett Part Number
- A standard Garrett part number consists of 6 digits before the dash and 4 digits after the dash, followed by “S”.
- The system will recognize the number with or without the dash.
OE AND OES VARIATIONS
- A standard Aftermarket (IAM) part number always begins with “5” after the dash. (For example: 721021-5006S)
- The OES part number differs from the IAM part number only in that it does not have the “S” at the end. (For example: 721021-5006)
- The OE part number differs from the IAM part number in 2 areas:
- it begins with “0” after the dash.
- it does not have the “S” at the end.